[Building Sakai] Site's URL alias regression at 2.9?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Dec 28 11:25:20 PST 2012

On the CLE phone call on Thursday (lightly attended), we discussed this issue. Chuck H. mentioned that when it was initially created, the alias served as the alias for the URL and for the email archive tool. And there was only one alias for a site. To me, that would be simple and elegant and address most user needs.

2 cents.

-- Neal