[Building Sakai] Site's URL alias regression at 2.9?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Dec 27 03:54:08 PST 2012

FYI, I have created a JIRA about limiting the number of aliases for
URLs, which I think that is easier to solve than aliases conflicts with
mailarchive.

Having that AliasService.getAliases can be used specifying a record
range, it does not seem too hard to add a limit, but I'm not able to see
if this would have impact in other functionalities.

Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Cuando se dice que el dinero no da la felicidad se habla, evidentemente,
del de los demás