[Building Sakai] Site's URL alias regression at 2.9?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Dec 26 07:41:06 PST 2012

Hi Daniel,

For a start, I tried to use the Alias feature in 2.8 so I could be sure it was missing when I compared to 2.9.  I cannot find the Alias feature (except in the Admin panel) when creating a new site. I tried the nightly 2.8.x server, http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8081/portal  , and I ran a copy of 2.8.x locally on my Mac, setting wsetup.disable.siteAlias=false in sakai.properties.

Can you please tell me how to replicate that this works on 2.8? Perhaps it is gone from 2.8.x too?

Thanks,
Neal