[Building Sakai] Site's URL alias regression at 2.9?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Dec 26 03:27:37 PST 2012

Hi everybody.

I'm taking a look on Sakai 2.9 and it seems that the ability to add an
alias to a site's URL (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14483
and https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15883) has dissapeared. It
can not be added when creating the site, neither edited in site info
tool later. No matter if wsetup.disable.siteAlias is configured to true
in sakai.properties.

I have tested it in my own deployment (with
wsetup.disable.siteAlias=false) and in two 2.9.0 qa's, (but I don't know
how are they configured).

Please, could somebody confirm that this is a true issue before I put it
at JIRA?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.