[Building Sakai] JIRA active? (forum statistics reporting)

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Dec 17 07:04:40 PST 2012

I was referring to the "statistics" page in the Forums tool (which has been
renamed to "statistics & grading" in Sakai2.9).  It would be nice to have
an export feature for this data.  I believe one good reason for having the
statistics on the msgcntr tool is because of all the permission and topic
settings information can skew the data so much that the actual tool needs
to produce this information to be accurate.

Thanks
Bryan