[Building Sakai] JIRA active? (forum statistics reporting)

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Dec 17 06:48:32 PST 2012

Thanks for the clarification, but where is the "statistics & grading" page, I couldn't find it. Looks like it might be a part of Gradebook2, the binary CLE doesn't seem to include that?

Also note that to check on the reported data in SiteStats I dumped its data from the database, which was also wrong. Maybe I need to look for the same forum usage data in some other place? I do now see that forums has its own statistics page, which does seem to be accurate, but does not provide an export report.

Maybe I'll see where I can get that data from the database to export it.

Thanks for the help for a beginner!