[Building Sakai] JIRA active?

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Dec 17 05:57:05 PST 2012

Msgcntr already provides this data accurately through the "statistics &
grading" page.  You are using the Site Stats tool to report on msgcntr's
events.  So it might not be that it's not important, but that it's already
covered.  I don't disagree with msgcntr-723, I'm just explaining the
priority.

Thanks,
Bryan