[Building Sakai] Setting up Sakai in Eclipse

David F. Torres Sola david7torres at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:57:47 PST 2012

First of all, thank you everybody for your help and advices.

Finally I get it working using the guide that Aaron pointed:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Debugging+Tomcat+Remotely+Using+Eclipse

I tried first the second method. It runs tomcat, but it doesn't stop in the
breakpoints. The first one worked good for me (I am using Tomcat 7, Sakai
2.9 and I am on ubuntu).

Thanks a lot.

David Torres