[Building Sakai] Setting up Sakai in Eclipse

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Dec 12 18:37:07 PST 2012

Webapps (impl/templates) usually redeploy fast and easy, the the big
annoyance was changes to services (components) aren't reflected without a
restart. If jrebel helps with this it could be quite valuable.

Though I lose most time lately on managing jira "paperwork", the 20% (very
confusing) problems and the overall verbosity of Java rather than waiting
for Sakai to restart, especially since I restart it off a RAM disk (30
second restarts). :)

I also have always kept my eclipse clean, only load what I'm actively
working on.