[Building Sakai] has anyone seen one of these before? hibernate cache death.

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Dec 10 08:25:47 PST 2012

I have found only one hibernate jar among the artifacts deployed for this sakai instance (basically a trunk build from a month or so ago with some additional contrib projects and ctools-specific projects).  That is here:

	shared/lib/hibernate-3.2.7.ga.jar

The other interpretation I thought of for Ian's message is that in some project some code is using a static hibernate method to get a session factory instead of getting it from the component manager.  I may have done that myself at some time.  Is that the meaning?

Appreciate any advice anybody can give.

Thanks.

Jim