[Building Sakai] has anyone seen one of these before? hibernate cache death.

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Mon Dec 10 07:21:02 PST 2012

Ian:  This is reaching back to ancient times for you, I'm sure, but you gave
the following advice five years ago.  I'm not sure I understand correctly,
but it seems like the second paragraph may be saying that a hibernate jar is
being deployed in some sakai component war instead of having that component
rely on a common hibernate jar.  If that's the case, would it make sense to
try to find the culprit by looking for a hibernate jar in a component war
and then revising the poms for that project to avoid including the hibernate
jar in the war? Would it make sense to think the cause of this must be a
contrib or local project rather than part of sakai's kernel or core because
otherwise it would be a common problem?