[Building Sakai] Samigo - get answers sql

Wheat, Jon jwheat at messiah.edu
Wed Dec 5 08:34:37 PST 2012

I'm struggling trying pull together the tables needed to list answers for a particular assessment for a student.
I've found the proper entry in SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T but attempting to piece together the other tables (which I'm not sure of) is somewhat mind boggling.

Would anyone have some sql they could post that would either list all answers for a students for a particular assessment, or give some pointers as to which tables I should be using?  I'm guessing SAM_ANSWER_T, but I can't figure out how to tie that back properly

Thanks,
 -Jon

Jonathan Wheat, Ph.P.
Messiah College, Information Services Group
Spam me: jwheat at messiah.edu<mailto:jwheat at messiah.edu>
Stalk me : @jonathanpwheat<http://twitter.com/@jonathanpwheat>
Read me : codedog.net<http://codedog.net>