[Building Sakai] Sakai Steamroller

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Aug 24 08:31:24 PDT 2012

I just downloaded from svn, tried compiling and now my computer is a pancake (but still functions. Hey its a Mac!). I'm getting this in my stack trace -
org.sakaiproject.portal.api.SteamRollerHandlerException: org.sakaiproject.tool.api.BigHeavyToolException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Any suggestions on how to unflatten my Mac? On the other hand, it is even more portable than before, so what's to fix?

Neal