[Building Sakai] Samigo exception - markup text

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 21 10:41:20 PDT 2012

Hi Sonette,

You don't need to delete that assessment. I think this should be caused by
ReleaseTo column is null and can be fixed by updating that field. Can you
run the following query:

// the assessment causing problem
SELECT * FROM sam_authzdata_t a, sakai_site s, sam_publishedassessment_t pa
where a.agentid = s.site_id
and functionid = 'GRADE_PUBLISHED_ASSESSMENT'
and a.qualifierid = pa.id
and s.title = :site_title
and pa.title = :assessment_title

You can get the published assessment id from here. And use it for the
following query.

// the setting data of that assessment
SELECT * FROM SAM_PUBLISHEDACCESSCONTROL_T S where assessmentid =
:published_assessment_id

Is the ReleaseTo coulmn null? If yes, you can change it to "Anonymous
Users" if the assessment releases to anonymous, change it to the site title
if it releases to Site, or change it to "Selected Groups" if it releases to
groups.

Please let me know if this can fix your issue.

Thanks,
Karen