[Building Sakai] Searching for draft sites in Worksite Setup

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:46:00 PDT 2012

I may be being a bit dense here, but I've just created a bunch of draft
sites, as the admin user, from a script/WS combo, and I can't find them in
Worksite Setup. This is on a day old cut of 2.9.x. I can't find them in
Sites either. It appears that unless you know the site ids with which you
created the sites, or you can access the db directly, they've for all
intents and purposes disappeared. This is a change from 2.8.x where you can
locate draft sites in worksite setup.

Anybody else seen this?

Cheers,
Adrian.