[Building Sakai] regarding sakai code import in eclipse

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 04:54:18 PDT 2012

I often use Eclipse to develop new Sakai tools, etc.  In spite of cool
maven plugins like eclipse:eclipse, I usually need to add specific JARs
in my classpath to get things to resolve.  Since we don't generally do
builds in Eclipse, all that matters is resolving these dependencies.  I
usually point to the JARS in TOMCAT/shared/lib, though you could use the
JARs in your local Maven repository.

- Mark Norton