[Building Sakai] Resolving Tomcat Dependencies in Maven

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 17 11:58:29 PDT 2012

Your information was enough to resolve my problems, Matthew.  Much
thanks for that.  The dependencies came out to be:

  * tomcat:catalina:5.5.23
  * tomcat:tomcat-util:5.5.23

I note that these dependencies are different in Tomcat 6.x and 7.x.
Apache went to a group id of org.apache.tomcat.

Thanks for the help - you, too, Zach.

- Mark