[Building Sakai] Resolving Tomcat Dependencies in Maven

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Aug 17 11:26:08 PDT 2012

I *think* for the 5.5.x they called it groupId tomcat at least that's what
we have in the sakai repo.

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/tomcat/

I don't see tomcat-util in there though, the last published version on
maven central for that was 5.5.23?

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/tomcat/tomcat-util/5.5.23

These were the dependencies that webdav uses, though it doesn't use
tomcat-util, just catalina,catalina-optional and naming-resources.