[Building Sakai] Site Info sending notifications in Catalan

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Thu Aug 16 07:35:59 PDT 2012

You mean that a wrong email template is sent out to user.

If so, we have the same issue with our sakai.2.8.x and it is a bug in email template. One solution is to via the 'Email template administration' tool from admin and add a specific local with 'en_US' for template: sitemange.notifyAddedParticipant

Cheers,
Peter