[Building Sakai] Problems with Resources tool after compilation

Simon McLeish simon.mcleish at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 00:39:36 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,

It's Sakai 2.8.2 (I haven't managed to get 2.9 or trunk to compile yet -
lots of maven complaints about missing jar files in the online
repositories), and tomcat 5.5.35. I'm going to recompile just the resources
tool this morning, to see if I can see something in the maven output which
might be helpful.

Cheers,
Simon

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com