[Building Sakai] Problems with Resources tool after compilation

Simon McLeish simon.mcleish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 01:25:39 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,

No change on restarting Tomcat.

I should have said that the situation with both problems is the same
whether I am accessing the site as admin or smcleish, I just took the
screenshot as the admin user. However, I've just tried the webdav again as
smcleish and get a different error: "HTTP version not supported".

Cheers,
Simon

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:22 PM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com