[Building Sakai] samigo audio signing in 2.9

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Tue Aug 7 12:53:59 PDT 2012

Adjusting my path did not resolve the issue but switching to
maven-jarsigner-plugin did.  When I look at the maven code for that, I
can see its smarter about trying to find jarsigner it looks in path,
jdk, and jre.

Should we consider switching, if so I'll log a jira and provide a patch.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470