[Building Sakai] Delegated Access Tool Configuration Help

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Wed Aug 1 08:00:14 PDT 2012

Bryan,

I am running 2.8.1 so I guess I need to merge the patches for Kernel,
Site-Manage, and Portal into my release....  Is there any jira that
documents the changes made to these tools for Delegated Access?

I am doing the Become User to test so I will also apply the patch you
provided or upgrade the tool.

Thanks for your guidance....

Mike

Mike Jennings