[Building Sakai] Delegated Access Tool Configuration Help

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Aug 1 05:51:26 PDT 2012

What version of sakai are you running?  The hooks in Kernel,
Site-Manage and Portal have recently been merged into 2.8.x and 2.9.x
and is in trunk now.  Make sure you have the most up to date code in
those tools.  Are you using "Become User" to test?  If so, make sure
you have the patch for https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/DAC-9
(probably best to just update the whole tool and get the latest and
greatest).

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Thanks,
Bryan