[Building Sakai] have question ...

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:53:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

Yes you can assign different 'my workspace' sites based on user type, you would need to make those users in your user provider so they get given the correct type. This can be done via LDAP attributes if using the LDAP provider.

And yes, BigBlueButton is a video conferencing option, so is Adobe Connect and Wimba Classroom which all have integrations with Sakai.

cheers,
Steve