[Building Sakai] Suggest me some tools that are sutable to my requriement.

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Thu Apr 19 04:12:45 PDT 2012

El 19/04/2012 12:56, Bhanu Teja Motupalli escribió:
> Hi,
>
>          I am using rsmart-sakai-2.6.3. I have some requirements that are
> mentioned below. Please, provide some suitable tools.
>
> 1.	An Instructor can able to create some Exercises (Not Tests/Assessments).
> 2.	These Exercises can be assigned to individual students/ groups
> 3.	Students can read the exercise
> 4.	The student can submit their Exercises thorough a windows word or by
> using an FCK editor
> 5.	Instructor can able to Mark these reports
> 6.	Instructor can give the priority for the Exercises (Mandatory, Optional,
> recommended)
>
> Can you please suggest me available tool that are suitable to my points.
>
> Thanks&  Regards
> Bhanu Teja M.

Hi,

have you tried the *assignments *tool  "sakai.assignment.grades" ?
It pretty much does what you are asking for, it should come with a basic
installation of sakai, try adding the tool to a site and check the
functionality.  Not sure about point number 6 but all others are covered
with that tool.

http://qa5-us.sakaiproject.org/portal/help/main   - take a look at the
help for that tool

cheers,
mariano

José Mariano Luján González - Aula Virtual
Area de Tecnologías de la Información
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)
UNIVERSIDAD DE MURCIA - http://www.um.es