[Building Sakai] Suggest me some tools that are sutable to my requriement.

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:56:27 PDT 2012

Hi,

        I am using rsmart-sakai-2.6.3. I have some requirements that are
mentioned below. Please, provide some suitable tools.

1.	An Instructor can able to create some Exercises (Not Tests/Assessments).
2.	These Exercises can be assigned to individual students/ groups
3.	Students can read the exercise
4.	The student can submit their Exercises thorough a windows word or by
using an FCK editor
5.	Instructor can able to Mark these reports
6.	Instructor can give the priority for the Exercises (Mandatory, Optional,
recommended)

Can you please suggest me available tool that are suitable to my points.

Thanks & Regards
Bhanu Teja M.