[Building Sakai] Chat tool and Preference tool Error!

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Tue Apr 17 01:00:36 PDT 2012

Dear Hai Vo Thanh

You can direct tomcat output to a file using command

catalina.bat run>filename.txt

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Hai Vo Thanh <v0thanhhai at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> How can i export the full tomcat log to a file?
> Now, my tomcat is running on an console windows and the information is
> very short and i only can see this:
>
> at
> com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized<ConfigureListener.java:328>
> ...24 more
> Error main org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext - Error listenerStart
>
> Regards,
> Hai

> *From:* Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>

Regards
Jehan Badshah | Sr. Software Engineer & Team Lead
Department of Research & Development
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
UAN: +92 (0)51 - 111 128 128 ext 344