[Building Sakai] Chat tool and Preference tool Error!

Hai Vo Thanh v0thanhhai at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 00:29:52 PDT 2012

Hi,
How can i export the full tomcat log to a file?
Now, my tomcat is running on an console windows and the information is very short and i only can see this:

at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized<ConfigureListener.java:328>
...24 more
Error main org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext - Error listenerStart

Regards,
Hai