[Building Sakai] Assignment2 + TII properties

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Apr 16 13:50:09 PDT 2012

Correct, these settings are not stored in Sakai but saved in TII as
token strings connected by the assignment ref.  Here is the list of
tokens:

"submit_papers_to", "report_gen_speed", "s_paper_check",
"internet_check", "journal_check", "institution_check",
"s_view_report", "late_accept_flag", "dtstart", "dtdue"

You'd have to write a script and call the TII API's to get this data
(I'm not familiar with the A2 RESTful services, so there may be a way
to utilize those)

-Bryan