[Building Sakai] Assignment2 + TII properties

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Mon Apr 16 12:55:13 PDT 2012

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when Assignment2 get's TII properties
(Generate originality reports: Immediately, On Due Date, Allow students
to see originality reports, etc) are being pulled from TII and not
stored anywhere in the local Sakai instance?

We are looking to generate some reports on these settings, but it
doesn't look like that may be possible?

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.