[Building Sakai] Getting sensible data out of the gradebook API

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:43:18 PDT 2012

Course grade is fine, that returns the letter.

Those methods you list are what I am doing at the moment, it's quite tedious though.

I need to manually get all 'assignments' for each site (where an assignment could be an assignment from Assignments tool, a Quiz from Samigo, another gradeable object from another app, or a manually created one - could be named better), tally up the total points for each, then figure out percentages etc. It would be nice if there was an API method for that!

cheers.