[Building Sakai] Getting sensible data out of the gradebook API

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:10:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm having a bit of difficulty getting sensible data out of the grade book API.

Basically, I want to be able to get the total points for each student, as well as their percentage. I can get the course grade (A, B, F etc) and overridden course grade no problems, but any other data I get out does not match what is in the UI.

All data I want to export is in the attached screenshot (ignore the names).

I do not see methods in the GradeboookService API to get the Points or the Percentage attached to a course grade. Is this possible?

thanks,
Steve

API docs for 2.8: http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/edu-services/1.1.3/apidocs/index.html