[Building Sakai] Announcing Dashboard 1.0.0

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Apr 11 18:24:04 PDT 2012

There was a post about a week ago from Adrian talking about how he
integrated Yaft into Dashboard. I think it's kind of just on people to do
it (like with entitybroker) :)

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2012-March/016310.html

Just looking at the code it seems like it involves
implementingorg.sakaiproject.dash.listener.EventProcessor and creating
items when
specific events related to your tool occur.

Perhaps a more in-depth writeup about this (Allowing a tool that doesn't
yet use dashboard to use dashboard) exists or will be provided! ;)

I'm sure we'll have this discussion at the conference.

-Matthew