[Building Sakai] Using gradebook in a project

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Apr 4 09:46:19 PDT 2012

You should use the service to interact with the gradebook.

org.sakaiproject.service.gradebook.shared.GradebookService

or perhaps this one depending on your goals:

org.sakaiproject.service.gradebook.shared.GradebookExternalAssessmentService

Check out the general docs on getting access to services on the sakai
wiki or look at other examples in the code.
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Programmer+Manual

-AZ