[Building Sakai] Jira Workflow

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Apr 4 06:00:16 PDT 2012

There are permissions in the workflow so if you are not able to see
parts it is because you are missing things like the developer or QA
permissions. This can be easily controlled by each project as they
simply need to add a person to the role in their project for developer
or QA or administrator to give them access to those parts of the
workflow.

We can also control it at the system level for people (for example,
anyone who is an active member of the QA team has global permissions
to use those parts of the workflow).

-AZ