[Building Sakai] Jira Workflow

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Apr 4 05:34:24 PDT 2012

Is everyone seeing the workflow options?  I did QA'ing on Samigo
yesterday and we found out that some people had the workflow dropdown
options and others (like me) had that button greyed out or only had 1
option "Unreviewed".  There was also another button that said "Close
without testing".  Is this a permissions issue in jira?  Anyone else
seeing this?

Thanks,
Bryan