[Building Sakai] Profile 2 Email Change

Nkululeko Phakela nonkululeko.phakela at wits.ac.za
Mon Apr 2 05:49:35 PDT 2012

I see what you mean. This tool is not visible to students. It is only
visible to the administrator, and the administrator is the only that has
access to change the email. It is not restricted in this tool though. I
went to the realm !site.user, then access/maintain, and changed
user.upd.own.email and some other settings but I did not notice any
changes being effected. Am I doing something wrong? or do I need to
update a different realm?

Attached is a screenshot of the Accounts tool.

Regards,
Nguni

--
Nkululeko Phakela