[Building Sakai] Michigan's facility to display a message at the top of each portal page

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Sep 30 06:23:27 PDT 2011

The changes required to support the Global Alerts will be available in 2.9, but they should patch cleanly to 2.7 or 2.8:

The Global Alert contrib project is at:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umich/global-alert/

Kudo's to Gonzalo, Jim and everyone at UM who contributed to this effort!

- Beth