[Building Sakai] sakai 2.8 src building error with eclipse

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:08:45 PDT 2011

Hi,

Unless you have a need to work on all of the source code, I would recommend against importing it into Eclipse. If you need to modify certain parts later on, then just import the module you need. For example to enable CAS, then just import the login module. You don't need the whole lot.

You can build it just fine without it being in Eclipse.
mvn clean install sakai:deploy

cheers,
Steve

On 28/09/2011, at 7:28 PM, wendy lee wrote