[Building Sakai] sakai 2.8 src building error with eclipse

wendy lee lhh at mail.sysu.edu.cn
Wed Sep 28 02:28:30 PDT 2011

hi, all

I am a new guy using sakai. I try to setup development environment as the guide:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough+%282.5.x-2.8.x%29

I have succeeded in running tomcat and accessing sakai on http://localhost:8080/portal
I install eclipse and import sakai source files into it. But I can't build the project successfully. Lots of errors and warnings are reported. I add all jar files inside the common\lib and shared\lib libraries into Java Build Path. Errors are still there but less.

How can I build project successfully? Which jar files should I use? Thanks.