[Building Sakai] Recently encountered issues in Sakai 2.8

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Sep 27 05:14:42 PDT 2011

Hi, Mathieu:

I tested on qa3-us server which is now on 2.8.1, and cannot repeat the problem. Please check whether SAK-20120 is related to reported SAK-20773.

However, SAK-20120 depends on SAK-19880, which has been reopened recently. It is on my list to fix next.

Thanks,

- Zhen

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20773