[Building Sakai] [oae-dev] Sakai 2+3 hybrid deployment scenario Clarifications

N. Matthijs nicolaas.matthijs at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 20 08:36:04 PDT 2011

It is probably worth pointing out that there are different flavors
of a Sakai 2+3 hybrid deployment. The first one, which will make
your Sakai CLE sites visible inside of OAE through a dashboard
widget and will allow you to look at your CLE sites inside of the
OAE UI, will be supported when the v1.0.1 release is out
(scheduled October 12).

In this case, it probably makes more sense for the OAE UI to
be the main access point, as the CLE portal wouldn't have
any references to OAE.

Hope that helps,
Nicolaas