[Building Sakai] Where can we find Assessment Maximum Marks in Database.

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 15 09:16:17 PDT 2011

Hi Bhanu,

In Samigo, we don't save the total max scores for assessments. We save the
individual score for each question. These scores are in the SCORE column in
SAM_ITEM_T table. So to get the max score for one assessment, you need to
join SAM_ASSESSMENTBASE_T, SAM_SECTION_T, and SAM_ITEM_T, get the scores for
every question in that assessment, and then add them up. For the published
assessments, you can do the same thing to SAM_PUBLISHEDASSESSMENT_T,
SAM_PUBLISHEDSECTION_T, and SAM_PUBLISHEDITEM_T.

In Gradebook, the NAME column in GB_GRADABLE_OBJECT_T table is Samigo's
published assessment title.

Thanks,
Karen