[Building Sakai] Where can we find Assessment Maximum Marks in Database.

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:30:05 PDT 2011

Hi,

         I have a problem with Assessments. I cannot able to find Assessment
Maximum marks(not user's total marks). Can you please tell me, in which
table these maximum marks well available.

         I have seen Assessments titles and their maximum marks in
gb_gradable_object_t. But these is no clear relation between this table and
sam tables.

          Can you please explain where the Assessment maximum marks will be
held and relation between sam tables and gradebook tables.

Regards
Bhanu.