[Building Sakai] Adjusting links after a site duplication

George Pipkin gpp8p at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 14 12:43:33 PDT 2011

Hi Bryan -

    Thanks for your reply.  Lemmie see if I understand what you're
saying.  When
you apply this change, all the old transferCopyEntities methods are changed
such that they now return a map of the references (links?) that might be
contained
within any of their content.  Looking at SiteAction, there is now a
updateEntityReferences
that is called by importToolIntoSite.  Does this mean that after this
change is applied,
when you;re doing a normal site dup, the references are now updated to
reflect the new
site context ?  For example, lets say I had a syllabus that contained
direct links
to some assignments, resources, quizzes forum topics etc.  Woould all
these links
be updated when the site was dupped ?

                                                     - George Pipkin
                                                         U.Va.