[Building Sakai] Get Announcement's attachments

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Sep 13 08:45:25 PDT 2011

Announcements puts the attachment in:

/access/content/attachment/*{site id}*/Announcements/*{some other
id}*/*{attachment
name}*

However, I'm not sure what this *{some other id}* represents as it seems to
change, but it's certainly something that should be put in the json if it's
not available otherwise.

It looks like the new entities that Savitha mentioned rely on the content
feeds  (/resources/getresource) which are also part of this release. Looks
like cool stuff!

(
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/iu.edu/oncourse/release-branches/oncourse_release_2011-08-18/content/content-impl-providers/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/content/providers/ResourceEntityProviderImpl.java
)

         String url = ServerConfigurationService.getServerUrl() +
context + "/resources/getresource" +
attachment.getEntity().getReference();