[Building Sakai] Get Announcement's attachments

Savitha Prakash savithap at umich.edu
Tue Sep 13 08:38:51 PDT 2011

Currently there is no announcement attachment feed, however Indiana had done
some work to get JSON feeds for announcement attachments. It is in their
local branch at
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/iu.edu/oncourse/release-branches/oncourse_release_2011-08-18/announcement/

We at UOfM, are looking into merging those code back to the source. We
should have something by September- October.

- Savitha