[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] [Testing Sakai] Test & Quizzes Tool Errors and Bugs.

Naira Farooq nairafarooq at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 23:58:14 PDT 2011

Dear Karen,
Yes, 166 Students performed the exam concurrently there were 3 quizzes/Exams
containing 60 MCQs Each that loaded concurrently for Sections A,B, and C.
There were 4 different Labs where students were seated.

We have got issues in:
. When the time is close to the end, the timer restarted. Can I know what
action the students have performed? What link/button they have clicked? Did
he log out and relog in?
No, Students tried to submit the exam and some students timeout occured and
instead of submitting the exam system restarted the timer.
2. Student got some system error log. Can I know what that log about?
I am unable to retrieve that log of error stack trace :( But I know one
thing that this error occurred quite frequently. almost after every 2
minutes. and the test used to start from the first question rather than from
the same question. then students had to jump to the required question.
3. Student got data discrepancy error. Did students get this during submit?
This error can happen when the backend server submit the assessment before
students submit it.

No data discrepancy did not happen at time of submission. It came to very
few students but during exam when they clicked the next button.

There is another issue that our CPUs get so muck load when we load the exam
Why is that so? what should be done? New hardware requirement?

--
Regards
Naira Farooq | Software Engineer