[Building Sakai] Oxford's developmenty of Entity Broker

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 04:30:57 PDT 2011

I didn’t know these two had been 'done'.  We may need to add methods:

 - We want to link the Roster API with profile so when you get a list of site members, you also get profile information.

 - We want people to be able to create groups on their iPAD so will need an EB interface to CRUD groups.

We are very keen indeed not to duplicate any work whatsoever and will canvass the community (and check SVN) before starting.

adam